Embracing Our Mission
Looking Forward in Faith
Contributions total of $224,343 is 115% of our $195,000 goal!
Thanks for all the ways you have supported our Capital Campaign through prayers and generous gifts! Here is an update of the projects we have been working on and how our timeline is looking.
- Church Ramp – The tremendous amount of volunteer labor saved significantly on the cost of the ramp.
- Sound System – This system includes a soundboard, microphones, speakers, and Audio Induction Loop or “listening loop”. The system, although slightly more than budgeted, allows a weekly YouTube broadcast of our worship service viewed by several people each Sunday from Fellowship Hall or people across the country.
- Furnace – The installation of a furnace and ductwork system to serve Fellowship Hall, entryway, and restrooms has been completed. The furnace was more than twice our original budget, but it has greater capacity, durability, and programmability than what was envisioned in the original budget. This system will address our needs for decades to come.
- Mailing Costs, Copies, Office Supplies – These costs are minimal because we’ve been able to run our campaign with volunteers rather than hiring a professional campaign consultant. (Hiring a consultant for our size campaign could run ten to twenty percent of the total campaign cost.)
We have $105,198 cash on hand for upcoming projects. The $80,927 in pledges receivable is on target (actually slightly ahead of Sept 2019 projections) with the Projected Total Cash Contributed on the Project Timeline approved earlier this year.
Changes to the Project Timeline since last spring:
- Exterior (Remove Storage/New Stairs) – Due to information learned about the construction of the cinder block storage, the removal is now scheduled for next year and it is possible that due to the construction it may be too costly and too difficult to remove at all.
- Asbestos – The asbestos abatement is scheduled for the beginning of the deconstruction process for the remodeling of the new bathrooms & kitchen spaces (winter of 2021).
While there might not be a lot of “new action” over the next few months, we feel we’re right on target and are excited as plans continue to come together for the new bathroom & kitchen spaces.
If you would like more information or to participate in this project, brochures and more information are available below. To contribute in the campaign, follow this link to our online-giving page.
Click on links to view Capital Campaign documents: